British Aerospace 146 Family of Aircraft
|In the systems department we strive for an accurate representation of the real plane. The most important systems are fully functional, whereas many other systems are partly functional and simplified in some areas. This was a conscious decision and it enables many newcomers to our hobby to fly this magnificient plane without having to worry too much about all the more advanced systems.
Depending on the selected model, we offer three different Cockpit layouts. Each represents a different evolution of the airplane and is available as 2D and 3D virtual cockpit.
Cockpit layouts are:
- BAe 146-100 and -200 style cockpit (fully analogue) featuring GNS-XLS FMC
- BAe 146-300 style cockpit (simple EFIS) featuring GNS-XLS FMC
- Avro RJ series style cockpit (full EFIS) featuring GNLU910 FMC
- Detailed 2D Cockpit featuring both Widescreen (16:10 aspect ratio) and Standard (4:3 aspect ratio) resolution bitmaps
- Autopilot with VNAV, LNAV, Flight Level Change and Autoland capability
- Thrust Rating Panel
- Full simulation of Electric, Fuel, Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems
- Transponder with FSINN / Squawkbox compatibility
- Traffic Collision Avoidance System with aural warning sounds
- Two different Flight Management Systems depending on variant selected (GNLU910 or GNS-XLS)
- Over 200 Annunciators
- Master Warning and Central Status Panel
- Selectable Landing Flap Datum
- Steep Approach mode (inhibits GPWS warnings)
- Speedcard giving you the correct reference speeds
- Customizable Ground Proximity Warning System (GPWS) with full Altitude Callout. You choose which callouts you want!
- Standard and LITE panel modes available on the fly via the QualityWings Control Panel. Standard mode balances realism and simplified approach. Optional LITE mode available for those who REALLY want things SIMPLE.
- Options Galore (Available via Config file)